- Privacy Act 2020 (NZ) in New Zealand;
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European Economic Area (EEA)..
- United Kingdom Data Protection Act (DPA) in the United Kingdom;
- Federal Act on Data Protection in Switzerland;
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) in California, United States of America;
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act in the United States of America; and
- Brazilian General Data Protection Act in Brazil.
We may collect information about you in the following circumstances:
(a) when you visit or use The Wiggles Websites or Applications, we may make a record of your visit or use and log your visit or use for statistical and business purposes. Such information includes your server address, domain name, IP address, the date and time of your visit, pages accessed, documents downloaded, previous sites visited and the type of browser used;
(b) when you register to access any of The Wiggles Websites or Applications or become a member, you may be asked to enter certain information (including your name, address and your email address);
(c) when you:
(i) subscribe to any of the services provided by The Wiggles Websites or
(ii) purchase any products from The Wiggles Websites or from our commercial partners, we (partners or providers) will collect details that you enter (e.g. your name, address, email and credit card / billing information) so that we (partners or providers) can process your subscription or your order;
(d) if you send us an email message we will record your email address and such other details that are necessary to respond to any requests contained in your email; and
(e) if you engage with us via any of our official social media pages (such as on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) or via our YouTube channel “The Wiggles”.
Our primary concern is to protect the interests of the children who are our audience and for this reason we may monitor visitors to The Wiggles Websites. We will not collect personal information that would be unlawful under Australian law, unnecessary or unrelated to our activities or business.
If you do not provide the personal information that we request in connection with our activities, we may not be able to, for example, respond to your query or provide you with the products or services you require.
Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to interact with us by using a pseudonym or anonymously.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
(a) to provide you with the products, services or experiences you have requested;
(b) to communicate with you about your transaction or respond to your query;
(c) to send you offers and promotions;
(d) to detect suspicious or unlawful use of a Wiggles Website or Application;
(e) to comply with our legal requirements; and
(f) to improve The Wiggles Websites and Applications and other products and services and for data analytics.
Generally, we do not release personal information without your consent. However, we may release personal information in any of the following circumstances:
(a) if required by law;
(b) in order to provide the service you have requested, for example, if you purchase products online from www.thewigglestore.com or www.thewigglestore.com.au, we will need to disclose your personal information to third parties in order to bill and deliver your products or services;
(c) if we suspect your use of any of The Wiggles Websites or Applications is in breach of any of the relevant Terms and Conditions of use of The Wiggles Websites or Applications; and
(d) in the case of an emergency or in exceptional circumstances, we may release personal information, including in order to protect our intellectual property and other rights.
From time to time, we may also exchange information with our partners and providers. Personal information which may be shared includes your contact details, such as your email address, so that these third parties may contact you directly where permitted to do so. Shared information may also include aggregated anonymised data about the demographics of users of The Wiggles Websites and/or The Wiggles Applications, such as age, location, gender and general socio-economic data to provide insights about the users.
5. MAILING LISTS
When you register to access or become a member of The Wiggles Websites or download an Application, you may be prompted for your email address. You will be informed when you register that by submitting your email address, you consent to receiving communications by email from time to time. We maintain a mailing list for the purpose of communicating updates, tour information and other information on The Wiggles and our products to members of the mailing list and store the data in a secure database with end-to-end encryption for data in transit. If you wish to unsubscribe from such mailing lists, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button which appears at the bottom of our emails to you. We will not use your email address for any other purpose (including adding it to any third-party mailing list) without your express approval.
Cookies are small files of information that save and retrieve information about your visit to The Wiggles Websites and Applications. If you do not wish information to be gathered on a cookie it is possible to disable the acceptance of cookies by your web browser. In some circumstances this may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of some parts of The Wiggles Websites and Applications.
If The Wiggles Website uses a cookie to deliver content we think will interest you, the cookie may also be used for authentication.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA MESSAGING, MESSAGE BOARDS AND FORUMS
The Wiggles Websites and Applications may contain interactive features such as Facebook or Instagram messaging, Twitter or LinkedIn posts, message boards and forums. Whenever you post personal information in publicly accessible places such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, message boards and forums on the Internet, this information becomes available to anyone with access to the Internet. This information can be collected and used by others, including to send you unsolicited communications. Therefore, we recommend that you use your discretion and exercise caution when providing your personal information on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn message boards and forums. We accept no liability for any material or links posted on any Facebook or Instagram posts, Twitter posts, LinkedIn messages, message boards or forums on the Wiggles Websites or Applications.
We respect the privacy of individuals and will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure. Our contractors and service providers are also obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Our contractors who process payments made for subscriptions and other services purchased through The Wiggles Websites and Applications use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts information you input. Please ensure you also help protect against unauthorised access to your personal information and passwords by logging out after you have finished using any part of The Wiggles Websites or Applications.
Despite the foregoing, we will not be held responsible for the consequences of unauthorised access to your personal information. The Internet is not a secure environment. If you use the Internet to send us personal information, it is sent entirely at your own risk.
10. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You are entitled to access and correct the personal information we hold about you or your child and to have any inaccuracies in the information corrected.
If you would like to access, update or correct any of the personal information we hold about you or your child, you may do so by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact Us section of The Wiggles Store website and informing us that you wish to access or correct your personal information. You may also request that we delete your or your child’s personal information from our records.
There are some circumstances specified by law where we may refuse your access or correction. However, if one of these circumstances applies, we will provide you with a written explanation of the reasons for our refusal, unless it would be unreasonable to provide that notice.
Once we receive your request for access or correction, we will endeavour to respond to your request within 30 days after the request is made. We may also charge reasonable costs for responding to your request.
If you have any concerns or a complaint about a breach of privacy or the way we have handled your (or your child’s) personal information, please send us an email to email@example.com or via the Contact Us section of The Wiggles Store website and inform us of the nature of your complaint.
We will then investigate your complaint and endeavour to provide you with our response within 30 days. If, after receiving our response you still consider that your privacy complaint remains unresolved, you may then, for example, refer your concern to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au or other privacy governing body in your country of residence.
12. INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS UNDER INTERNATIONAL LEGISLATION
If you are located in the EEA, you (and your child) have the following additional rights under GDPR:
- The right to information – you can request confirmation about the following: whether your (or your child’s) personal information is being processed by us; the purpose of processing; the categories of personal information which are processed; the recipients (or types of recipients) who may receive the personal information; the anticipated retention period of the personal information; and your rights to rectification, erasure, to restrict (or object) to processing and to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
- The right to object to our processing of your (or your child’s) personal information for (i) direct marketing purposes; (ii) for scientific, historical research or statistical purposes; or (iii) where our processing is based on legitimate interest grounds or because it is in the public’s interest. However, there may be some circumstances where we are not required to stop processing your (or your child’s) personal information. If this is the case, we will provide you with a written explanation.
- The right to erasure – you can request us to erase your (or your child’s) personal information where it is no longer required for a purpose for which it was collected or where, for example, you have exercised successfully your right to object to processing. However, where there are legal or other reasons for us to retain your (or your child’s) personal information, we will provide you with a written explanation.
- The right to restrict processing – in some circumstances, you can request us to restrict our use of your (or your child’s) personal information in which case we will not use or disclose your (or your child’s) personal information while it is restricted.
- The right to data portability – you can request us to provide you with a copy of the personal information you (or your child) have provided to us. We are required to provide it to you in an electronic format that can be reused easily. You can also request us to transfer your (or your child’s) personal information in an electronic format to another entity.
You can exercise any of these rights by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Contact Us section of The Wiggles Website.
You also have the right to:
- access your personal information and request the rectification of your (or your child’s) personal information, which is addressed in section 10 above; and
- lodge a complaint with a data protection authority if you are unhappy with the outcome of a privacy complaint (see section 11 above). A list of EU data protection authorities is available at https://ec.europa.eu/.
UK or Switzerland
If you are located in the United Kingdom (the UK) or in Switzerland, you may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws:
- The right to request that your information be deleted from further use;
- The right to request access to, and a copy of, the information we hold about you, including details as to how we process this information;
- The right to object to, or restrict, our processing of your information;
- The right to correct, amend, or update information you have given us (in some instances, where you have an account with us, you can also do this by logging in and updating your information);
- The right of portability, which allows you to request that we share your information with others; and
- The right to withdraw any consent to processing you have provided us.
In addition, you may have additional privacy rights under certain jurisdictions such as Argentina, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa and Taiwan, including but not limited to:
- The right to access your personal information;
- The right to correct/update/amend your personal information;
- The right to remove your personal information;
- The right to object or restrict to the processing or sharing of your personal information; and
- The rights to addition or disassociation with respect to your data.
KKZ Levco Pty Ltd
27/101 Collins Street
(The Wiggles Store is an online store only and does note have a direct-to-public outlet, the above address is our administration office only.)
Email to email@example.com or via the Contact Us section of The Wiggles Store website.
PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
KKZ Levco Pty Ltd (ABN 20 640 434 402) and its related bodies corporate (we, us, our), including the website ‘The Wiggles Store’ may collect your personal information for a range of purposes in the course of providing our services.
Your personal information is any information that may be used to personally identify you, and may include your full name, physical address, email address, postcode/zip code, country, gender or IP address. We may collect your personal information in a number of circumstances, including when you contact us, visit our website, enter a competition, comment or post on our official social media platform pages or apply for or seek employment. This information is collected so that we can do certain activities, including contacting you.
We may provide your personal information to our related body corporate and other third parties to assist us in carrying out our business. You acknowledge our registered business is in Australia and your personal information is stored in a database in Australia, in compliance with Australian privacy legislation.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, it may mean we cannot respond to your query, provide you with certain services or that your experience of our services will not be as enjoyable.
This Cookies Policy applies to the online services of KKZ Levco and its related body corporate (‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’, The Wiggles Store) and any other websites we may establish and control from time to time (‘Websites’) and to any applications operated and controlled by us (‘Applications’).
This notice describes the type of information we obtain about visitors, including cookies and similar specialist web and app tracking technologies, how we use the information, who we share it with and your rights and choices regarding that information which is available to you.
What are cookies and how are they and similar technologies used?
Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (these are called “first-party cookies”) or by other companies (which are called “third-party cookies”). They will either be stored for the duration of your visit (a “session cookie”) or they will remain on your device for a fixed period of time (usually many months, or longer) to remember you across multiple browsing experiences (a “persistent cookie”).
First party cookies are used to allow you to use the Websites and Applications and their features and to help with analytics activities. Third party cookies allow certain functionalities and advertising to be given on the Websites and Applications. The information we collect may be used to recognize you when you come to our Websites or Applications, and to collect information including the number of times you have visited, which features or pages are popular, measurements about advertising exhibited, and other information about your browsing experiences. This enables us to confirm our Websites or Applications are working properly, improve the Websites or Applications, give and measure advertisements, and offer personalized content to our users.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are needed for service functionality, to implement or help with the transmission of communications over a network, system administration and those that are necessary to offer an online service (e.g. our website). Users are able to set browsers to block these Cookies, but some parts of the site may not function properly as a result.
- Measurement and analytics: These cookies collect information about how you interact with our Websites or Applications and personalize content for you, apply market research to generate audiences, measure the delivery and effectiveness of content and advertising and perform analytics for statistical reasons.
- Functional: These cookies enable us and our partners to store and access information on the device, such as device identifiers, help ensure our Websites and Applications work properly, remember your settings and preferences, such as your language preferences, help identify and prevent security risks, or to assist us understand and advance our Websites and Applications.
- Targeting: These cookies allow advertising to be more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our Websites or Applications. Data collected here can also be used to select and offer personalized content, including videos. These Cookies are used to collect data about your browsing use, your use of the Websites and Applications, your preferences and interaction with advertisements across platforms and devices to deliver interest-based advertising content on the Websites and Applications and on third-party sites. Third-party sites and services also use interest-based Advertising Cookies to provide content, including advertisements targeted to your interests on the Websites and Applications and third-party services. If you reject these Cookies, you may see contextual advertising that may not be relevant to you. These may also include “social cookies,” which allow you to share content with your friends on social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Cookie management, opt-out and your choices
Depending on your location, you may be able to modify your Cookie preferences at any time via the “Cookie Settings” link in the footer of relevant websites.
You can also use the methods described below to manage Cookies.
- Browser Settings: If you use multiple browsers on the same device, you will need to manage your settings for each browser. Please click on any of the below browser links for help:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
If the browser you use is not listed here, please refer to your browser’s help menu for information on how to manage Cookies. Please be aware that disabling cookies does not disable other analytics tools we may use to collect information about you or your use of our Websites and Applications.
Please note you must take these steps on each browser or device that you use. If you change or upgrade your browser or device, or delete your cookies, you may need to use these opt-out tools on another occasion.
- Flash Local Storage: These cookies are also called local shared objects and may be used to store preferences or show content by us, advertisers and other third-parties. Flash cookies need to be deleted in the storage section of your Flash Player Settings Manager.
The above are only examples of our analytics providers and this is not an exhaustive list. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any other providers’ opt-out mechanisms.
- Advertising technologies opt-outs
You may control the collection of information for interest-based advertising purposes in mobile apps via the device’s settings.
You can use the Advertising Industry tools to opt out from advertising technologies used on this service and across the internet at large. In opting out, a cookie will be set to let advertisers understand not to use your data for targeted advertising purposes. Please note you may still see advertisements, they just won’t be personalised to your interests.
Australian Digital Advertising Alliance https://digital.org.au/ Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) www.aboutads.info/choices/ Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada https://youradchoices.ca/en/tools European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDDA) www.youronlinechoices.com Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Consequences of Deactivation of Cookies: If you disable or remove Cookies, some parts of the Websites and Applications may not function properly and/or at their best. Information may still be collected and used for other purposes, such as research, online services analytics or internal operations, and to remember your opt-out preferences.
Changes to this notice
For inquiries about this Cookies Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org